"Heavy Metal" - Imperial Knight, Lansing MI, June 2020 w/Vincent Venturella
Join Vincent Venturella for an epic weekend of hobby mastery. We will be spending 2 days diving into airbrush, freehand, & finishing techniques that will take a GW Imperial Knight Titan to display quality finish.
Note: This is not an airbrush centered course, though the airbrush will be used to achieve some techniques.
We will cover:
- Basic Airbrushing Techniques for Large Models
- Freehand & OSL
- Masterful Blending
- Undercoating & Shading
- Color Theory, Shape & Volume
- Airbrush Stenciling & Finishing
- Battle Damage & Heat Burn
- Weathering & Rust
- Finishing Techniques
* This course focuses on the Games Workshop Imperial Knight Titan model - students are required to bring a prebuilt & primed knight to class - details of this, including sub-building, will follow in the Facebook group dedicated to this class.
* Students need to bring their own airbrush setups and gear, including airbrush & compressor, light, paints & inks. A detailed list of the class supplies you will need to bring will be provided to you in your welcome email and detailed in your online class group.
2495 N Cedar St #13b
Holt, MI 48842
Non- Refundable Course Fees:
Full Registration: $295
Balance Payment: $145
* Imperial Knight Titan
* NO REFUNDS AVAILABLE - SALES ARE FINAL * Contact CK Studios if you require payment options. Room rental or seating fee may be additional and payment will go directly to the venue, amount will be posted if applicable. (Usually $20 or less for the weekend)
Contact CK Studios for any questions you have regarding this class, we are always happy to answer questions. Reaching us directly through our Facebook page is preferred (address below). After your registration, you will be contacted with a friend request on Facebook and added to the closed group designated to this class. Meet your classmates, ask questions, and learn what we have planned for you!